Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

TMI (Not) - PAD - Nov 5

photo by PSC

TMI (Not)

So, hey – how was school today?
NG
Well, that’s not good, I fear.  How’d the math test go, dear?
BLNT
But how could that be?  You said you would study!  Didn’t you do it?  I knew it!  I knew it!
DEGT
 So, where should I go?  What went wrong?  Do you know?
IDK NBD TTYL
Gosh darn!  Holy cow!  You’ll talk to me NOW.  Put down that phone, will you?  It sure wouldn’t kill you.  It’s perfectly clear – I’m sitting right here! 
@@





NOTE:  A bit of silliness today.  The prompt requested a "text message poem".  LOL  ;-)







4 comments:

  1. Ha! Love it!
    Love the rhymes interspersed with the texting codes. Great format! :)

    de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mosk! Fun to write too -- once I figured it out. :-]

      Delete