Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

REFLECTIONS - A PHOTO PROMPT

SOMETHING A BIT DIFFERENT
for my blog today: 
 
A  POEM  OF  PHOTOS:

(ALL PHOTOS - REFLECTIONS on WATER - by PSC)

Reflections - Hearts & Hands
Reflections - Flora & Fauna
Reflections - Fall Foliage

Browsing the web, I found this "photo challenge" from Ailsa at "Where’s my backpack?" to capture reflections in water, glass, etc...:   


Since seeking out interesting things to photograph is an activity that I particularly enjoy, I thought I'd comb through my photo archives and see what I could find to "fit the bill".    Check out my offerings below -- hope you enjoy them -- and those that Ailsa has captured on her own web site as well.

She's encouraging others to join in, so, if you've got photos to share, "link up" with this challenge on her blog or, if you're just interested in browsing additional photos, there will be more links to other photographers "Reflections" at her site.  

Please, feel free to wander & enjoy.  (I did!)  

Have a nice jaunt!





3 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful, I'm so glad you joined in the challenge! I adore these photos, the top ones in particular, with the hearts and hands, unique and utterly lovely. Thanks for sharing the reflections! xoxo Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Ailsa! This was something different for me -- and fun! I'm enjoying strolling through other folks reflections, as well! Thanks for this prompt! :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi PSC, so glad you had fun, there were some incredible entries, weren't there? I just put up another photo challenge and would love you to join in! Pass it on, everyone’s welcome. xxx Ailsa http://wheresmybackpack.com/2012/05/18/summer/

    ReplyDelete